Short Haul Consultant
My passion for the travel industry led me to attend Sir George Seymour College of Travel & Tourism after finishing school, where I gained a good understanding of the different aspects of the travel industry. So with my combined travel experience and knowledge, moving into the consultancy aspect of tourism seemed like a natural fit.
Although I'm young, I have been fortunate enough to have travelled to a fair few places and hope to travel to many more – South America is definitely on my to do list!
Whilst I am just starting out in my career, I am enthusiastic and have a passion for helping people to create memorable travel experiences.
MY FAVOURITE TRAVEL MEMORIES THUS FAR
- Spending multiple days buying little Nic Nacs and eating my way through all the Huge London markets, Camden Lock Market & Borough market are defiantly a must see when in London
- Walking through all the narrow cobbled stone streets of Porto, Portugal surrounded in beautiful old colourful housing
- Going swimming in the To-sua ocean trench in Samoa truly amazing experience - one of the most relaxing holidays I have had
- Taking a drive and stopping at all the Beautiful Oahu North shore beaches in Hawaii
- Taking the Eurostar from London to Paris and taking in the beautiful French Country side.