Company Director and Travel Specialist
Stars Travel was my first introduction in to the ever changing and exciting world of the travel industry. I started my travel venture with Stars Travel International based in the Auckland City where I worked for 2 years and then had the opportunity to move to Stars Travel Newmarket and work with the experienced team of Bill and Linda Mabey where I honed my skills in both the leisure and corporate world of travel for a following 17 years. After much deliberation and soul searching I decided to move on and worked with the team at Williment Sports Travel for 2 years on the 2007 Rugby World Cup in which I found a passion for group and incentive travel. From there I moved on to another corporate travel agency but after a number of years felt the pull of Stars Travel, in which I decided to work for myself as a Travel Broker under the banner of Stars Travel – it was like moving back home. After being in the industry for over 25 years myself and Sarah Jensen are now the proud owners of Stars Travel Newmarket, in which we are excited to continue the high standard of service and expertise our boutique agency are well known for.
MY FAVOURITE TRAVEL MEMORIES THUS FAR
- Spending a week in the historic hill village of Casole d'Elsa and exploring the stunning landscape of Tuscany with close friends.
- Getting lost in Paris and exploring all the quaint alley ways of the Latin Quarter
- Driving around Ireland and experiencing the hospitality of the Irish.
- Exploring the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
- Cruising around the stunning Tahitian Islands – the most relaxing holiday I have ever had !